Where do I check the status for my Expense application?
- Click on the “Expense” tab towards the left.
- Go to “My Expenses”.
- Here you will be able to view the status of your expense applications. Your status could be any of one of the following:
- Not Submitted: this means that your expense report has not yet been sent to your approver and that you will need to submit once you have finalized all expenses under this report.
- Approved: this means that your expense report has been approved by your supervisor but may not have been reimbursed (or processed) to you
- Rejected: this means that your expense report has been denied by your level 1 or level 2 supervisor
- Level 1 Approval Pending: this means that your expense report has yet to be approved by your primary supervisor
- Level 2 Approval Pending: this means that your expense report has been approved by your primary supervisor, but is yet to be approved by your 2ndlevel supervisor
- Reimbursed/Processed: this means that your Finance Team is/has likely credited the approved expense report back to your bank account.Note: This isn’t necessarily always the case, as there might be a delay between the date an expense report is marked as reimbursed/processed and when the final payment is actually credited back to you